- Apply motion blur locally using blur cages
- Apply motion blur scene-wide as a post proces effect
- Exclude or include objects using DepthStencil values
- Unlike native motion blur, effects work even when objects are not in motion
- Perfect way to add a dynamic look to still images
- Works in deferred (standard) or forward shading
- Works with UE4.18 to Latest
Linear motion blur cages
Add a dynamic look to any object in a scene using, in any direction and with variable stength.
Circular motion blur cages
Simulate fast rotation by wrapping cylindrical cages around objects such as wheels.
I want this
Purchase these assets from the UE4 Marketplace and have these effects in your project in 5 minutes.